Thursday, August 13, 2009

10 things I like about Warner Robins GA Aug 13

I was going to do my list of things I like about this area and I could only come up with one...Stephanie lives there.. This isn't a tourist area that's for sure. We did visit this time during peach season so I got plenty of peaches while we were here. Steph had her surgery follow up apt on Thurs Aug 6th and the dr cleared her to go back to work on Monday so with that news we decided to head farther south..We knew we were not going back north this late in the summer so we decided if we were going to be hot, and humid and muggy we might as well be that way in Gulf Shores, AL. We grilled out with Steph on Saturday night and she came back out on Sunday for our good byes. I had a wonderful three weeks with her but we don't want anymore surgery visits.

No comments: