Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Way to Go, Danny

I'm happy to say that Danny rec'd his diploma today via mail. He finished his last class earlier in the month and his college graduation was on Sat. He didn't walk but his diploma was mailed to him and he rec'd it today. We're so proud of him.. He's also coming to town...tomorrow. Yeah. I'm so excited about his visit as I was with Steph's visit. He can only stay a few days but we'll have fun as long as he's here.
Tomorrow is our Christmas decorated golf cart parade so we'll be doing that later in the evening. Phyllis and I will be in the golf cart, one of us driving and one tossing candy. The rest of the group is helping us decorate and we'll be hanging out at our place later for snacks and some darts. That's our new thing. Darts.
We've been playing at P&L and Reid decided we needed a board too so now we're getting in some extra practice..
I'm fixing Christmas dinner and I'm hoping the weather stays nice for it since we want it to be outside if at all possible.

1 comment:

Marianna said...

Tell Danny congrats! That's so great! Merry Christmas, yall!