Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mid Feb

I guess it's been a while since I've blogged. I have been busy this month but that's not unlike any other month. Since Reid's birthday we've had some cold weather.. real cold, like in the 30's for highs.. This was off and on for a couple of weeks but this week has been more like south Texas. Highs in the 80's and windy.. I can take windy and warm over cold any day.
On Sat Feb 5th Reid's Mom flew down for her two weeks visit. She will be leaving on Sat. We've had fun having her here and I thinks she's had fun being here. At least it's been warmer here for her than TN.
The park is busy with parties and dances with all activities still going strong.
On the 27th we will have been here 5 months and you know what that means....it's getting time to get on the road. We usually leave south Tx in mid Mar and this yr will be no exception. As much as I enjoy my park here I am already to get back to what we like to do and that's travel.

No comments: