Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nov is here

It's Nov.. The park has gotten busier. More people are showing up each day.
 College Basketball is starting.. Go Duke..Go Lady Vols.. 
I must tell you that we rebounded nicely in our weather since last post.. We've had mid to high 80's for the past week and it's been sunny with a nice breeze.. I did hear from Reid that a cool down is coming on Tues with highs only in the 60's hopefully it will be sunny and calm so it wont be to bad.. We know Reid is watching for any long term bad weather patterns.
 This is the first week of activities for the park and I've had meetings, a luncheon, a breakfast, checked out line dancing at the park next door, hosted a hotdog and chili cookout and it's only Thurs.
I enjoy it so much though.. Doing a little walking and biking too.. My knee has been hurting some so I don't want to over do it so I rotate the biking and walking.
 That's it for today

No comments: