Monday, May 12, 2014

Debbie sittin in Pahrump notes

I don't think this should be called travel notes since we're just sitting here for now.
 How's everyone.. We're good..
 It's now May and it's still really cool here (especially for me I don't like cool) but to make matters colder we've had lots of northern winds that really bites..
 Oh don't get me wrong we'll have a couple of nice 85 degree days with a light breezy and just when you dig your sandals out of the closet it drops 20 degrees on you and it's too cold for sandals..
I did a craft fair on Friday and Sat and it was beautiful weather, I got sunburn on my arms then late Saturday evening the winds started gusting to 40mph and the temps dropped back to 50.. Sorry all you guys from cold states 50 with blowing north wind chills me to the core.
 The craft fair went great.. Me and a couple other Mary Kay ladies put out our display and then visit with ladies and some men when they walk by.. It's how we get our leads and schedule our parties and make overs.
We've had some company over the last couple of months.. Gary and Marge came to town in late March and we had lunch with them,, they were here the very weekend that Reid went to MN so we didn't get to see them as much as we would have liked. Bob and Nancy stopped by a couple of days in Apr on there journey back to MI. We had lunch with them a couple of times and afternoons on the back patio..We know the only reason they love sitting on our patio is to play with the girls.. Molly and Lady do love their N and B. They know somewhere hidden in the purse is a treat bag.
Danny is planning to visit sometime this yr he was hoping for Summer but now it's looking like early fall which will be better if he doesn't like the dry heat like I do.
  I guess that's all I got for this week or should I say month.
if something interesting happens I'll post it.



No comments: