Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

I'm so glad I sent my Happy 4th emails out for the weekend on Fri and Sat cause I wouldn't have been able to do them if I'd waited till today. Yesterday morning on the way to Breakfast one of the lenses in my glasses fell out.. Oh I hate it when that happens. so we turned around and headed to walmart to have them fix it only to find that they were closed on Sundays.. Lucky for me they were going to be open today so I only had to wait one day.. I can't do computer stuff without my glasses or reading so believe me I was there when they opened this morning so I could get it fix.
We had a good fireworks show last night. Lady did great. She likes to watch them and she will get vocal but she did pretty good.. Once they get started she's fine but at first they scare her.. I sat her on my lap (yeah picture that) and she just watched, and cocked her head each direction, just so cute.
Lets see, change of direction in my thoughts...A highschool friend turns 50 today and a college friend of mine turned 50 yesterday...My brother in law, Brad and sister in law, Mary have turned 50 this yr.. Why are all the people "my age" turning 50. I just don't get it.. I was always the youngest in my grade and in my group of friends and the year is half over and they've all had birthdays...makes you wonder if I'm looking forward to mine this yr or not.

No comments: