Monday, April 9, 2012

April is gonna be busy

First of all I'll start off by saying my Braves haven't started off too well but we all know it's how you finish that counts.  So I'm hoping they turn it on this week and erase an awful opening weekend.. I'll be their biggest supporter but I'll also admit when they are playing bad.. this weekend was bad.

Now for the fun part of our month.. Rita and Dan arrived on Saturday afternoon.. They have their rig parked beside ours in our yard and if you like dry camping I believe we could get another 3 rigs in our yard..LOL. We spent Sunday grilling out and driving around sightseeing.. They drove into Vegas today to spend the next three days with some family that was flying into town.. Dan's son, d-n-l and grandkids are visiting for a few days so they decided to met up with them while they are here.. On Thurs they will be coming back to our place for a few more days.. They are on their way to CO to visit his brother.

Nancy and Bob are arriving in town mid next week. They are making their way back to MI for the summer and they are stopping in to see us on their way home..  I know I'm going to have fun with my visits with Rita and Nancy.. I don't know anyone in town to hang out with so this makes these few weeks here in the spring fun for me.. We can sightsee, grill out and just hang out.. Today Rita and I got pedicures...

My girls will also keep me busy this month...Lady has a groomer apt and Molly has her second round of shots to get done.. We're going to have just enough time to get her three rounds of puppy shots in before we take it on the road in June.

No comments: