Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'll try again

I typed on my blog the other day but it would never save. So I'll try it again today. Not really alot going on, all of our company have headed on their travels so it's just the five of us.. (counting Steph, Lady and Molly). We have the patio and border completed and all of our fix up work is now completed for the summer.

We'll be leaving in late May early June for our trip to TN for visits with family, friends and Dr. G. From there we'll decide our travel route.

Our spring has been really enjoyable.. With the exception of a hand full of days the weather has been wonderful. The girls are getting along pretty good.. Whatever Lady has Molly wants and Lady gives it to her.. She needs to be more assertive and Molly needs to learn that No means No.

I think traveling will be a "trip" with her since she's scared of the RV's and large trucks.. that first night in the RV park will be hectic and funny.. (or loud and nerveracking) depending on how you look at it.

I'm rambling so chat more later..

No comments: