Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's a new year

Happy New Year Everyone.. Hope the beginning of the New Year was wonderful for everyone.
The park here had a party so I went for a couple of hours. Saw friends (that I see just about daily) heard some music and had a blast.. Reid stayed home with the girls (what a wonderful excuse to have) Fireworks were going off all over the valley so that was keeping Molly running from one window to the other. She handled them a little better than she did on July 4th.
 Our weather has cooled. It's been drizzly and cool the last two or three days but we can't complain cause this has been a much better winter than the last three..
 This month I'll stay busy with dance a couple days a week. Bible study and next Tues is the Ladies Birthday Luncheon which I'm hosting with Rita. That will be fun can't wait for that..We also have a park craft show and my office work.. Something going on every week to keep me busy.. This winter is flying by.


No comments: