Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Early Christmas Gift

Today while out shopping I ran into some "E"  friends of ours that we hadn't seen or heard from in a long time. It was so great to see W & G again. They looked wonderful and we had a nice visit in the "chip" isle.
 W told me it had been a while since I'd updated my blog so I decided to do that today.
 I haven't really done too much since we arrived because of my Achilles tendonitis.. I've been babying my heels and keeping them iced and elevated..
 The park is busy with activities so I've been watching line dance since I can't dance right now. We've also had three dances where I keep the pop corn popping. That's fun for me, I get to talk to everyone and listen to music and since I'm behind the counter and away for everyone I can sing along with the band and no one hears me.
 We've checked out three Churches in the area and I believe we've decide on Grace Community Church in Pharr as to the one we'll be attending regularly.
 We have our golf cart parade tomorrow evening and we're going to be having Christmas Dinner at the Rec center with park friends..That should be fun.
 I will try to keep this blog updated more often.. I promise...
 

No comments: