Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hello Everyone.. I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful Christmas.. We've had a great one.
 The park kicked off the fun with our annual golf cart Christmas parade.. That's always fun.. Some times I drive our cart but other times I wave at all the other drivers as they pass by our place. It's so fun to watch them go by and see all the different ideas people come up with. Then I got my Christmas cards handed out and went to a Christmas Open House on Christmas Eve with friends and saw dozens more friends. Today Reid and I had Christmas Dinner with about 60 park friends down at our club house.. If the kids can't be here then it's the greatest way to spend the holidays. Afterwards I headed over to Phyllis' for a visit with all her family. 
 It's been a fun few days and tomorrow it will go back to normal around here "till the next party" and speaking of parties, Mexico sure knows how to party.. They have festivities for the next several days with music and fireworks that we can hear from our place.. These parties go on way into the night and last a few days after the new years.
Our weather was great too. we were in the 70's the last few days and sunny but it's back into the 50's for the next few days. We've had a shower tonight and more rain expected tomorrow.
    Merry Christmas and Love from Reid and Debbie
  

No comments: