Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fridge is fixed

I'm happy to report that the new fridge is in the RV and cooling wonderfully. They said they had another half day of work to do on it but after checking to see what was still needed it was only a little cosmetic work and we didn't want to hang around another day for that so we had them to put a couple of panels back on and we were ready to leave. Since we weren't having more work done the girls didn't have to go back to the day care (or jail) as Reid called it.. Lady really didn't enjoy the experience..

We left IN around 10am and headed west. We are traveling I-80 for the first time so we're seeing some new things. I've never been to IA before but I think it looks like TN..(corn fields and barns)

We stopped at Iowa City for the night in a small RV park.. It's a nice little shady park. I walked a mile earlier and I had to circle the RV about 12 times to get a mile in so that shows you how small a park it is.. Tomorrow we're heading on our way and will be stopping in NE for a couple of days..NE is also a new state for me..

No comments: