Thursday, July 26, 2012

Not alot to talk about

You guys know when we're not moving around I'm limited as to what there is to talk about but since I'm never at a loss for words I'll give it a shot..
 We've been back in town for a couple of weeks now and it's just like the rest of the country.. hot..we actually had a couple of pop up thunderstorms Sun and Mon afternoons.. the front moved in, our temps when from 100's to the 60's and 70's, the wind picked up, the rains flooded the roads...this all lasted about 15 minutes then the sun pops back out the humidity rises and it was worse afterwards than before the storm blew in.. The last couple of days has been better with the lower humidity levels.
 We drove into Vegas on Tues to go to the mall and have lunch.. I needed the jewerly department and would you believe the Penney's that I had mapped out was a home store only meaning furniture but no jewerly department so now I have to make another trip to another location.. I wasn't sure how to get there on Monday and Steph was with me and she was ready to get back home so we didn't try and find it...This is when I need someone to run around with who likes to go shopping...any takers..
 I spent last weekend going through the storage containers we brought back from TN and getting that stuff organized and put away this weekend I'll be getting Danny's room ready.. he's arriving in town on Tues so that will be a fun week for me.
I wanted to add a pic so I choose these two. Everyone knows Lady.. she saw a statue that we have of a black cocker spaniel (Molly) on the colum on the patio.. it's been there for several days but she just saw it last night and she wanted it.. not sure if she thought it was Molly or just liked it better cause it doesn't bother her.

The second pic is Molly trying to climb a tree.. We were in NE and she ran out of the RV straight to this tree.. she was fixed on it and as I scanned higher I saw why!!!there was a squirrel up there.. She never saw it but she smelled it..

See no one can ever say I don't have the gift of gab..


No comments: