Friday, August 3, 2012

It's now August

**I will explain why everything was posted at the same time...that's because half the time I try to blog it wont let me so I have to save everything and hope it will post the next time I try.

Aug will be another hot month but Reid is ready for it. We decided that we have plenty of patio space so we got this for our warm evenings.. I was hoping to do water aerobics in it but I don't believe it's deep enough but that wont stop me from trying. It should be plenty big for us to just sit around in it..We just got it sat up on Thursday and filled about 7pm but Reid still had to check it out last night..it was still pretty cool but after 100+ temps today it will be nice and warm later tonight. If we find that we do spend a lot of time in it we might upgrade in a few yrs.. (I'll never get him on the road if that happens)
 Danny's very short visit will be over tomorrow and we don't have anymore company expected till later in Sept.. (Nancy and Bob bring your swimming suits)
 Steph is in the process of looking for apt/houses to rent..She's trying to get moved in somewhere around Sept 1st.

 The girls are doing great.. Molly is in to everything and Lady avoids her as much as she can but they do get along and when it's treat time they sit side by side waiting on there treats







No comments: