Monday, August 20, 2012

My new ride

This will probably come as a surprise but guess what.....we sold our Challengers.. Yes, that's right.. Having two wasn't practical and I need a car that I don't have to baby so much.. I need to be able to haul around my girls in the back seat (they didn't fit in the Challenger) and I don't want to be scared to drive it.. Everytime I got in the Challenger I was so afraid someone would hit me. And let me tell you people tried.. they'd drive right at me or pull up beside me and want to race. It was awful..  We never needed three autos and one of the cars stayed in the garage all the time so it was a fairly easy decision to make. I was ok with Reid keeping his but it was more practical to trade them both and only have two autos while we're still on the road. The truck stays in NV and gets driven alot cause every guy needs a truck,  right Reid.
It was also hard for anyone else to ride with me cause the backseat was so hard to get in and out of.. I like to drive when I go places with my friends cause I get so motion sick so now I have room for at least three other friends and possible four.
One big issue turned out to be the tow trailer.. The cars couldn't be flat towed so we were always trying to get the longest site possible and a lot of time that just didn't happen so we'd have trouble with finding a place to park the the trailer in various RV parks..
I really enjoyed my Jeep that I had before we got the Challengers and I'm finding things I like about the Jeep that I didn't like about the Challenger so it's all good.
 I'm not saying Reid will never have a Challenger again he probably will but right now while we still want to travel it's best not to have one..


No comments: