Sunday, August 26, 2012

What's everyone up to

Us.. Nothing...really nothing.. We made a trip into Vegas last week for some steaks. Reid found a meat market so we thought we'd try it.. They were very good steaks.. We grilled them out on Friday evening..Steph came by after work to eat with us. The trip wouldn't be complete without lunch at In and Out.. It was Delicious.

Reid has been spending the evenings in the pool. I get in it some times but I get motion sickness when I get in it. I've started taking dramamine before I get in it and it has helped.. I never thought I'd get motion sick in a pool but something about the water moving really messes me up.

I spend most days at the gym..I've been going to some classes so some days I'm there couple hrs or longer..It's too hot to spend it outside. I do go walking each evening just as the sun goes behind the mountains.. I'm up to two miles at a time which is great. The girls are going too. I'm slowly working up there time so when we get to Leisure they will be able to go around the block with me.. Molly can now but Lady needs to walk off a few pounds

Steph and I went shopping on Thurs.. She needed new clothes.. We went to Kohl's and then to Applebee's for lunch.. She was treating and her favorite place is Applebee's not mine...I call it awfulbee's. (just for fun). It makes for a good days trip to go into town and have lunch and get back to Pahrump..

The girls are doing great. I think I've overtrained Molly.. she sees me pick up her chain and she goes to the door and squats. I want her to wait till we're outside the door.. We're working on that.. this is something she's only recently started doing..Lady has her routine and she doesn't like to miss any nap time.

You're all caught up on our busy life.. Blog later.

No comments: