Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fall is in the air

It's it really, who knows for sure.. But what I do know is once the sun went down yesterday the evening cooled off to a comfortable 77 degrees and that hasn't happened in weeks.. This morning when I got up or better yet when Molly woke me up it was a wonderful 57 degrees..(I don't like it any colder than about 55)  This is the time last year that the mornings and evening get real comfortable outside.. The days are still heating up to the 90's (it's the desert after all) but I love the trade off with the evenings and mornings.

We're going to be leaving for the winter in about 6 weeks. My park activities pick up Nov 1st and I do like to be there on "opening day". We'll take about a week to 10 days to get there and be ready for Nov. I have missed the gang so much and will enjoy getting back into my routine with golf, line dancing and biking.

Molly has a whole new world waiting for her in TX.. She'll get introduced to Lady's golf cart and our walks around the block.. She'll also enjoy being back in the RV where she can sit on the dash and watch people go by.

This was labor day weekend but we didn't do much.. Just sat around the house watching TV.. Steph worked all weekend and she'll also work tomorrow.. She wont mind working tomorrow since it's double time and a half..

We'll probably take a trip into town this week to shop and find a place to eat out.. We are so limited here in Pahrump with restaurants.. Only a few chains to chose from.

Reid and the girls are doing fine.. Reid takes advantage of the pool every evening and if the girls aren't sleeping, eating or barking they aren't having fun.






No comments: