Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Anniversary Reid

Happy anniversary Reid.. it's been a fun ride.. The last 31 years (all of my adult life) have been wonderful. Here's looking forward to another 31+ years. I love you..
We drove into town today and went to Sam's to get Reid's meds. We also stopped by The Butcher shop for some steaks and then to Lazy Joe's Fish and Chips..  I was hoping for more from the seafood place but it wasn't to be.. the shrimp was ok but the scallops were not done.. Everything was fried and I try not to eat a lot of fried food. Reid had the fish and he thought it could have cooked a little longer too. It was set up fast food style where you place your order at the counter and they bring it out when it's done.. It was pricy for fast food but I"m glad we tried something new.. Now I don't have to go back there again.

Getting ready to start packing up the rig.. we'll be leaving here on Oct 13th heading toward Texas.. 
I'm ready to get back in the swing of things in Leisure..

In case you missed it on facebook today...Molly ran away today..but I ran after her.. Steph has just arrived and I was outside walking Molly.. she was happy to see Steph and jumping up on her
so we were heading back to the door and I took Molly on her lease expecting her to head on in the house like she'd done dozens of times before..Well this time she starts running by Reids truck and she just kept going.. down the drive way and out the open gate.. I'm running along behind her screaming her name at the top of my lungs and she's just running.. I started saying "Bad" "Bad Molly" and she stopped at the driveway down the street from us.. she just laid down in the driveway and waitied for me.. For some reason she's always stopped doing whatever she was doing wrong when I've said "bad"
so it's my go to word now and it worked when it needed too today..
 Believe me it was a lot more stressful for me than Molly.. it was a game to her..

No comments: