Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Albuquerque

Tonight we're in Albuquerque NM.. We're just here for overnight.. This trip home is really just drive and sleep.. We've taken this route so many times we've seen about all there is too see and I saw lots today cause I didn't take a nap.. that's hard to believe cause I'm usually asleep as soon as we start moving but today I wasn't sleepy..Me and the girls did nap once we got here. I took a walk around the park while Reid sat outside with Molly and Lady.. to my big surprise when I got back to the rig Lady was the one sitting inside not Molly.. Some lady walked by with two pups and Lady went off on them.. I figured she was just trying to protect Molly.. but who knows. :) So far this trip Molly has barked and growled at everyone that's stopped to visit with us.. shes learning though.

No comments: