Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What's going on in NV

Hey everyone.. I think this site is working again so I'll try to update you.
 Let's see where to begin..
Most of you have heard about Reid's Rib's. I guess he healing slowly.. and I do mean slowing...Rib injuries take a while to heal don't they..
 I'm starting to get the RV packed up for the summer. I've been working in it this morning and do a little each day..It's been sitting for a couple of months so I'm dusting and sweeping and then I'll start to move stuff over next week. We're leaving here on Tues May 29th.
Lady and Molly had groomer apts yesterday and they sure do look pretty. Today Molly has her last round of puppy shots and I'm guess this trip to the vet is going to be ruff cause she wasn't real happy about being left at the groomers yesterday so she'll think I'm leaving her again today which I'm not. She did travel great yesterday.. she was in her crate and never cried out so maybe she's getting into this riding around.. (she better get use to it)
More later I have to get ready for the Vet.

No comments: