Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Winslow, AZ

Hey there.. I had a few minutes so I thought I'd update everyone.. We're in Winslow AZ leaving tomorrow for Albuquerque. It's been an interesting weekend traveling with a new puppy. She'll bark over anything: a person, noise, animal.. she doesn't need a reason.. She's sleeping right now and I should wake her up and show her how it feels like she did me at 2am this morning.. but she does go back to sleep on the rare occasion that she wakes up during the night so it's not too bad. Traveling has been pretty good too. She's laying on Lady's pillow in Lady's spot which isn't making Lady happy but once they did manage to share the pillow and stay still for a while. Next walmart stop and Molly gets her own travel pillow.. For the hectic times there's also the sweet times when shes sitting in my lap or on my feet playing with a toy so she's a keeper.. Lady has been the one we've been surprised with.. she doesn't seem to like Molly too much.. maybe it's jealousy or having to share us I don't know but hopefully time will heal her cracked heart.. she's still getting plenty of love and attention so don't worry Nancy...

No comments: