Friday, September 23, 2011

Back in travel mode for a few weeks

We're leaving Pahrump in the morning and heading toward AZ. We've had a great time in NV and it's time to get moving. Steph will keep the home fires burning till we return in the spring but for now we've gotta get moving.
We drove into Vegas earlier in the week to get some med's for Reid and we decided to check out the M Resort. We've been told it was one of the best buffets in town and it really was good. It was a little pricey I thought but it offered beer and wine with lunch making it cost more.. which is a waste for us cause everyone that knows us knows I don't drink and Reid doesn't start till 5ish. The choices were plentiful with some things I'd never heard of. On a buffet I don't get serving size helping I get samples of a lot of things. Yes it's a place we'd go again.
Speaking of pricey.. Denny's opened this week and I thought it was more per item here than at other Denny's we've stopped at.. The food was good and service was pretty good considering it opened on Tues and we stopped by on Wed. I wished it opened earlier in the month so we would have had time to go for breakfast.. Steph would never have been able to go for breakfast since she doesn't wake up till about 3 each afternoon...but that's another story. LOL.
Check back and I'll let you know where we're at the next few weeks.

No comments: