Friday, September 9, 2011

My birthday was wonderful

I had a great birthday..We headed into Vegas about 11:15 to go to Kohl's and then on to Famous Daves's.. We love their ribs and it's the 13 state we've had their ribs in over the last several years and I must say this was the best that we can remember.
Simply delicious.
On the way home we stopped and took the driving tour through Red Rock Canyon. It was beautiful. I drove back and it was fun. I find out that I handle the mountain curves better when I drive through there vs riding.. I get motion sickness some times when I'm the passenger..wonder why.
When I walked in the house from our trip Steph had decorated the den and Kitchen with balloons, streamers, and confetti, that was so sweet and unexpected.
Thanks for all the calls, emails and texts today everyone.

No comments: