Thursday, September 1, 2011

September is here

September means a lot of things to me. It's football season. College football starts this weekend and Steph and I will be watching some of it.. Reid will not be. He'll be watching golf.
September means cooling down. We've had some wonderful cool nights this week after some really hot days..We've been sitting outside watching the sun set then when it gets dark looking at the stars.. it's beautiful. We have very little light polution here so the stars go on for miles.
September means celebrating my birhtday all month. Reid pointed out that I'd been celebrating it all yr since my car was an early birthday present.
This will also be a busy month for us as we start to pack up the RV for our winter traveling. I will have to get a few things put back in the rv that I've had to borrow from it.
We have several friends that will begin their winter travels.. I wish them all safety as they get on the road.
We've been busy with the house. We've made a couple of trips in to Vegas for wall pictures and things. I'm still looking for a few things and I'll know what I want when I see it..
I've read Reid's latest post and all I can say is he can't handle 2 25 yr olds.. nough said. LOL
One last thing Danny's having knee surgery tomorrow.. he tore his ACL and meniscus so they are repairing it in the morning. Praying for his speedy recovery and he's back on the court soon. He tore it playing basketball. I ask him if he wanted me to fly to TN to take care of him and he told me to "stay in NV". He always was the independent one.

No comments: