Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tortilla Flats, AZ

On Monday Bob and Nancy met us here at the rv park. They wanted to see Lady before we headed out on our sight seeing trip. We took a senic road to Canyon Lake and a few miles past that to a little (and I mean little) town called Tortilla Flats. population 6. It had a couple of stores and a restaurant where we had lunch. Everyone wanted burgers but me so I ordered off the appetizers and had nachos.. but what I didn't realize was the order wasn't for one serving but a platter to share...it was huge... it was good but huge.. lucky for me Reid and Bob were there to help me eat some of it.. I would still be sitting there eating if they didn't help me.
We came back to the RV and sat around visiting for a while. It was cooler yesterday than the day before only reaching about 95. We had the awning out and a breeze blowing so it was really plesent.
We may be seeing Reid's uncle this afternoon. not yet sure of our plans.

No comments: